Summer is here and love is in the air! But are you going to be able to go on that date with that special someone… who only speaks Korean?!
Step up your game with our Top 10 Korean words and phrases for going on a date! And don’t forget to sign up for a FREE (Yes, it’s a FREE account) lifetime account at KoreanClass101.com to further your skills even more!
1. I love you.
2. You’re so beautiful.
정말 아름다우세요. (Jeongmal areumdauseyo.)
5. I think of you as more than a friend.
나는 너를 친구 이상으로 생각해. (Naneun neoreul chingu isangeuro saenggakae.)
7. I’ve got a crush on you.
나는 너에게 반했어. (Naneun neoege banhaeseo.)
10. We were meant to be together.
우리는 천생연분이야. (Urineun cheonsaengyeonbuniya.)
P.S. If you are in a really lovey dovey mood, check out some of these related word lists!
1. Must-Know Valentine’s Day Vocabulary
2. 15 Love Phrases for Valentine’s Day
3. Must-Know White Day Vocabulary
4. 15 Most Common Break-Up Lines
5. The Top 10 Conversational Phrases In Korean