The year’s about to come to a close. While you were improving your Korean, we were busy churning out great new updates, features and lessons. 2014 was a fantastic time to learn language with us.
Here are a few reasons why:
- 3,343+ New Lessons spanning over 31 languages published this year.
- 300 Million Lesson Downloads across all sites, since our start in 2005.
- 2 New Language Learning Sites: CzechClass & DanishClass101. That’s a total of 31 languages you can learn with Innovative Language.
- Innovative Language 101 App launched for the Android, iPhone, iPad & Kindle Fire so you can learn Korean on the go.
- New Features: Vocab Lists, Season Vocabulary & Premium PLUS My Teacher tool for 1-on-1 Korean learning at KoreanClass101.
As our final thank you to you, dear listener, we’ve included 3 gifts inside this December Newsletter: a New Year’s video lesson, a Top 10 New Year’s Resolutions in Korean phrase list and the Newly upgraded Core Word Lists.
Thank you for learning Korean the fast, fun and easy way in 2014. Starting in January 2015, we have EVEN MORE free lessons, gifts, giveaways and new features for you.
From all of us at KoreanClass101 and Innovative Language Learning – including our lesson writers, hosts, teachers, editors, customer care representatives and technical staff – we wish you and your family a safe, happy and healthy New Year!
Thanks for reading,
Peter Galante, Founder, and the Innovative Language Team
P.S. New lessons begin on Monday, January 5th, 2015!