Have you used your Word Bank lately? Inspired by your emails, requests and suggestions, we upgraded the My Word Bank feature to make it even easier for you to study vocabulary on KoreanClass101.com! My Word Bank is a Premium feature that allows you to add vocabulary words from our lessons and word dictionary to a personalized central list for you to study from. Create online flashcards and hear native audio pronunciation with every entry.
With the new My Word Bank features, you can organize, sort, export, and completely manage all of your vocabulary. Here is a complete rundown of the new features:
1. Group Words Into Lists – You wanted lists? You got it! Now you can organize your words with lists and labels. Create, edit and delete your own labels and assign words into categories. You can also filter your Word Bank and Flashcards by the labels you create.
2. Export Your Word Bank - Another common request we received from users was the desire to export their Word Bank data. With the new export function, you can export your Word Bank data to PDF, CSV, or XML file formats. Print out your lists to study on the go or organize offline.
3. See Related Lessons – Need to review a word’s usage? Quickly find related audio and video lessons for words stored in your Word Bank with the Related Lessons expansion column.
4. You’re In Control - Sort your Word Bank data by Target Language, English, Class, or Label, in either ascending or descending order. Choose how many records you would like to have displayed in your Word Bank.
5. Tighter Integration - To create a tighter integration with My Word Bank, we added a new “Go To My Word Bank” button to the Lesson Vocabulary lists and Word Dictionary.
6. See It Better - For improved readability, we bumped up the font size used in the Word Bank.
7. Study Faster - We made the new Word Bank face not only smooth and sleek, but also fast loading and user-friendly.
8. Class - We added a new field called “Class” to the Word Bank. Where available, the part of speech will be displayed in this column.
9. Core Word Lists Integration – Need some help creating lists? Add words from our Core Korean Word List to your own Word Bank!
If you’re a Premium member, you can start using these new features today in your Word Bank (under the Reference Materials drop down menu). If you’re not a Premium member, click here to upgrade to Premium!